WELCOME TO THE FOOTHILLS CHAPTER
George Thomas, Chairman
Bonnie Thomas, Co-Chairman
Serving Arcadia, Glendale, La Canada-Flintridge, Pasadena, South Pasadena and surrounding communities.
Founded in 1987, and now the largest Lincoln Clubs chapter with over 100 paid members, the Foothills Chapter meets each month in Pasadena and is providing leadership in restoring the historical Republican dominance of this region through voter registration, candidate development and issues support.
The Foothills Chapter of the Los Angeles County Lincoln Clubs meets on the second Friday of each month at 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm for lunch in Pasadena. The Cost is $30 for members and $40 for non-member guests. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or reservations.
Membership in the Foothills Chapter also entitles members to attend “invitation-only” special events with major policy leaders, renowned authors, conservative thinkers and commentators.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND. PLEASE RSVP AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Please join us and other conservative Republicans for lunch and an outstanding distinguished speaker on the second Friday of each month.
Past Foothill Chapter Speakers (partial list)
- Victor Davis Hanson , Senior Fellow in Residence at the Hoover Inst.
- Dan Schnur, Director of the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics at USC.
- Hon. James Rogan, Superior Court Judge and former Congressman
- Wafa Sultan, MD, Author and critic of Muslim society and Islam
- Joel Fox, Joel Fox Consulting, a public affairs/political consulting firm
- Bruce Herschensohn, Author, Scholar and former Senatorial Candidate
- Alan Jackson, Deputy DA, L.A. County and Candidate for L.A. County DA
- John Ziegler – Author, Filmmaker, Radio Talk Show Host
- Kevin James, Candidate for L.A. City Mayor and KRLA 870 talk show host
- David Horowitz, Author, Scholar, Commentator
- Michael D. Antonovich, Los Angeles County Supervisor
- Steve Cooley, L.A.County DA, Candidate for California Attorney General
- Bill Simon, former candidate for California Governor
- State Senator Tony Strickland
- Damon Dunn, Candidate for California Secretary of State
- Ron Nehring, California Republican Party Chairman
- Cameron Smyth, State Assemblyman and Caucus Chair
- Pepperdine University President Andrew K. Benton
- Dr. Robert Kaufman, Professor, Author, In Defense of the Bush Doctrine
- Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson, Former Nuclear Football carrier for Pres. Clinton
- US Attorney Tom O’Brien
- John Thomas, Political Strategist
Please attend the Foothills Lincoln Club Luncheons to be with like-minded conservatives to whom principles matter, actions have consequences and the promotion of freedom is of the utmost importance. Together we can motivate other Republicans to help us take back the helm and turn our Country around.
For more information, please contact George or BonnieThomas at